Dryer Vent Cleaning
Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC is proud to be the local dryer vent cleaning specialist. Ocoee homeowners and businesses trust us to keep their property safe, minimize fire hazards, and maximize the lifespan of their dryers.
In addition to a range of services for any type of heating, cooling and ventilation system, Ocoee residents trust Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC for professional dryer vent inspection and cleaning that keeps property safe and maximizes the lifespan of your dryer.
To book an appointment, don’t hesitate to call us at (407) 865-3295 today.
When Should You Have Your Dryer Vent Cleaned?
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, more than 10,000 fires occur in the U.S. each year due to faulty dryer vents.
Heavy fabrics cause a significant amount of lint to accumulate within ducts and exhaust pipes, increasing the risk of fire. Keeping your dryer in good working order requires more than simply emptying the lint trap. Regular cleaning and inspection of the duct system that runs from the dryer to the outside of your home or business is necessary in order to completely eliminate fire hazards.
Warning signs that your dryer vent requires professional services:
- Increasingly longer drying time
- The outside of the dryer becomes very hot to the touch
- Outside dryer vent doesn’t flap properly when the dryer is running
- You detect a burning smell coming from the dryer
If you’ve noticed any of the above issues, Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC has your back. We provide comprehensive vent cleaning services to ensure your vents stay clean and safe to use. Don’t hesitate to get in touch to book an appointment. We’ll be happy to walk you through our services so you know how they can benefit you.
Total Vent Cleaning Solutions
When you have dirty vents, we’re here to help. We combine state-of-the-art equipment with time-tested cleaning techniques to remove all traces of dirt, dust, lint, and other pollutants from your vents. Working with speed and diligence, we give your vents a total overhaul, ensuring they’re clean and ready for you to use.
With our steadfast commitment to quality, we give 100% on every cleaning job we undertake. We work fast to keep our turnarounds to a minimum. But we also work smart, taking a systematic approach to ensure complete, comprehensive results for you and your vents. That way, you can breathe easier, feel safer, and enjoy a better, more efficient laundry system.
Regular Cleaning of Your Dryer Vent Eliminates Fire Hazards
Since the dryer is frequently used, the dryer’s vent should be cleaned and inspected every two to three years.
Your safety is threatened when a dryer vent system does not function properly and overheats. According to recommendations made by the national Fire Administration authorities, business and homeowners should have dryer vents cleaned regularly to avoid debris buildup within ventilation pipes that can cause fires or energy inefficiency and overload.
Your Vents: A Breeding Ground for Pollutants
Your vents are a breeding ground for a variety of pollutants and health irritants that take the form of mold, bacteria, dust and fungi. Professional removal of these contaminants is essential to preserving optimal indoor air quality and is an important part of standard property maintenance.
Benzah Dryer Vent Cleaning LLC utilizes specialty high powered cleaning equipment operated by experienced staff. Our services are ideal for homeowners and business owners who need any vent cleaned.
Health Benefits and Energy Savings
Although cleaning the ventilation system may not entirely eliminate a persistent health problem, studies have shown that the routine removal of dust and debris does offer health benefits to those who suffer from allergies or respiratory problems. In addition, professional inspection and cleaning of your vents will improve energy efficiency and save you money in the long run.
Benefits of our dryer vent cleaning services include:
- Reduce your electricity bill. Our services help your dryer run more efficiently, drying clothes faster and with less energy use. The result? You’ll not only enjoy fresher, dryer clothes—you’ll also save money on your electricity bill every month.
- Increase your dryer’s lifespan. If unmaintained, your dryer vents will accumulate lint closer and closer to your dryer. In turn, your dryer will have to work harder and harder, putting undue stress on its motor and shortening its lifespan. Our services help keep your dryer in good working condition, allowing it to operate at peak efficiency to minimize malfunction. Your dryer will enjoy a longer lifespan, and you’ll enjoy long-term savings from fewer repairs and replacements.
- Increase your clothes’ lifespan. Our services help protect your clothes from drying unevenly and from excruciatingly long drying times. With uncleaned dryer vents, your clothes may not fully dry, which can lead to foul odors and faster-than-average deterioration. Invest in our professional dryer vent cleaning services, and you’ll keep your clothes fresh and clean week after week.
- Improve indoor air quality. Dirty dryer vents can lead to poor ventilation, which can cause contaminants to seep indoors and affect your indoor air quality. Don’t let that happen and potentially hamper your health. Our services will help you maintain your ventilation, so it poses no risk to your well-being or to the air you breathe.
- Eliminate fire hazards. Lint build-up doesn’t just affect your dryer’s efficiency. It also poses a significant fire hazard. You clean your lint tray after every cycle for that reason, so why not clean your dryer vents too? With our comprehensive cleaning solutions, you can rest easy knowing your vents are clean and fire hazard-free.
Did you know?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air is typically 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air. Since the average person spends up to 90% of their time indoors, getting rid of the dirt in your vents is essential!
Contact the Altamonte Springs vent cleaning experts at Benzah Dryer Vent Cleaning LLC at (407) 865-3295 to keep indoor air clean and fresh!