Chimney sweep service in Orlando
Being a full-service vent cleaning company in Orlando, Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC cleans not only the vents in your home but also your chimney. We are proud to offer thorough cleaning services for the interior and exterior of your chimney.
To book a no-obligation consultation with one of our representatives, call us today at (407) 865-3295.
Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC’s Chimney Inspections
Did you know that even if your chimney hasn’t been used for quite some time, it could still be a fire hazard? To ensure your chimney can be used safely, enlist our chimney inspection and cleaning services.
Our chimney sweep services begin with an in-person inspection to assess your chimney’s safety and efficiency. Our team will arrive at your property at the agreed-upon time. They’ll discuss your concerns and service inquires and give you all the information you need to feel confident in our services. We’ll conduct a comprehensive investigation of your chimney and show you our findings. From there, we’ll create a plan of action for restoring your chimney to optimal form.
Get in touch with us today to get started.
Complete Chimney Cleaning Services
When you need your chimney cleaned, we’re the team you can trust. Years of experience, combined with our passion for our craft, make us the area’s premier chimney cleaning service. We’re renowned for our skill and diligence, as well as our speed and client-focused approach, going above and beyond to ensure we met every client’s individual needs.
We offer comprehensive chimney sweep services to clean your chimney from top to bottom, removing all sources of particles and pollutants in the process. Each sweep includes a complete visual inspection to ensure your chimney’s ready for use, and we keep a tidy worksite to ensure you have no mess to clean after we leave. Quality cleans, stellar service: With us, you have the best of both.
With our chimney sweep services, you can expect:
- Fast turnarounds
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive rates
- Complete chimney cleans
- Courteous customer service
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed
Why should you have a chimney cleaning?
Your chimney allows you to enjoy the simple pleasure of sitting by a fire in your own home but we often forget that if a chimney is not properly taken care of then it will become a home fire waiting to happen. This is because chimney cleaning removes creosote, a substance that slowly accumulates on the walls of your chimney with each fire that is lit. Highly flammable, creosote lining the chimney can catch fire, bringing about a fire that blasts out of the chimney cap often spreading to other parts of the home.
Benefits of our chimney sweeping services include:
- Eliminate fire hazards. Soot and creosote aren’t just pollutants. They’re also fire hazards. Our services will keep your chimney free of such flammable substances, allowing you to enjoy it while keeping your property safe from potential risks.
- Increase your chimney system’s lifespan. Our services are an essential part of chimney maintenance, helping keep it in good working condition throughout the wood-burning season. With our services, your chimney will perform better, last longer, and require fewer down-the-road repairs.
- Reduce smoke. A dirty chimney means a smoky fire. Soot and creosote both contribute to smoke build-up, which can then make their way into your home or business and affect your indoor air quality. Don’t let that happen to your property. Instead, allow us to keep your chimney clean and your fireplace smoke-free.
- Reduce foul odors. Smoke isn’t the only undesirable by-product of a dirty chimney. Creosote can release foul odors in your fireplace, which can then seep into your home or business and make for a far less pleasant fireplace experience. Keep your chimney clean with our services, and you’ll keep those odors to a minimum.
- Enjoy a cleaner-burning fireplace. The best reason to choose our services, other than to eliminate fire hazards, is to enjoy a better, cleaner-burning fireplace. By removing creosote and soot, we help reduce smoke and particle build-up so that your fireplace works better, looks cleaner, and smells better. With our services, you’ll get the very most out of your fireplace every time you need it.
Want to learn more about the many benefits of choosing our professional chimney sweep services? Don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’ll be happy to schedule you for a no-obligation consultation, where we can walk you through our services in more detail.
How can I tell if I should call chimney cleaners?
Chimney fires are serious concerns, but how can you tell if you need the assistance of professional chimney sweepers? In general, it is recommended to have your chimney cleaned once a year, though it can be more frequent if you use your fireplace often. However, here are some indications that you should contact a reliable chimney cleaner right away.
First, make sure that there is no downdraft in the chimney. If there is open some windows in the area to even out the pressure. When there is no more downdraft put on goggles, a dust mask and grab a flashlight. With your fireplace poker scratch the surface above the smoke chamber. If scratch is as thing as a sheet of paper then you are probably good. However, if it is 1/8th of an inch or thicker, then it is time for a chimney cleaning. If it is about 1/4th then do not use your fireplace until it has been cleaned.
Generally, chimneys need to be cleaned every one to three years, depending on use. As a rule of thumb, it’s best to get your chimney inspected once per year. The inspector can then give you a better idea of whether your chimney needs to be cleaned or how often you’ll need to hire a chimney sweep.
Creosote is a highly combustible tar-like substance that is the leading cause of chimney fires. Although unlined chimneys are more susceptible to creosote buildup, it can occur in any chimney. Other factors that produce creosote include having a restricted air supply, a cold flue, or if you burn unseasoned or wet wood.
Cleaning creosote is often a straightforward process when left to the professionals. However, in more extreme cases, chemical treatment will be necessary to remove it from your flue without damaging it.
Make sure you look after your chimney and avoid fire hazards. If you are not sure if there is creosote buildup in your chimney, call us at (407) 865-3295 for a risk-free inspection.
Masonry Issues with Your Chimney
Damaged chimneys present several risks to your home’s structural integrity. Masonry issues usually occur from temperature swings, which can cause the bricks to loosen, allowing water to seep into your walls. Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC can repair minor masonry issues in your home, which will extend your chimney’s lifespan and prevent future damage.
Chimney Cleaners You Can Trust
At Benzah Vent Cleaning LLC, we are mindful that we are entering your private property and treat that with the respect it deserves. We guarantee to leave your house spotless when we are done our services. We place cloths and runners to protect your floor. We also vacuum any dust that is left in the air. We want to make sure that you have a safe and clean chimney that you can enjoy as soon as we’ve completed the job.
Our chimney sweepers place a strong emphasis on customer service and will only be satisfied with their work when you are. We pride ourselves on our rigorous hiring process that only allows us to hire professionally trained, experienced, and respectful workers. We are confident that our dedication to customer service will be evident from our first conversation until the job is done.